ROBLOX MAD CITY is an Android game with a release date of December 3, 2017 from Roblox Corporation. Game genre: Adventure. In the article, we have summarized tips for leveling from TOP players, developers ‘answers to gamers’ questions, guides for beginners from the official website and our secrets of passing the game. Attention, the article is periodically updated, check the Wise Geek website more often.
Roblox Mad City: Codes, Codes for Money
The codes are redeemable, they assign skins to vehicles and weapons. To apply the code, open your phone in the game and click on the blue Twitter icon. You will see the screen:
Click on the “Enter Code” field and enter one of the codes. Then click the “Submit” button and you will receive your reward. All current codes are listed below:
- BILLYBOUNCE – Billy Bons emotion;
- 0MGC0D3 – vehicle skin with green dots;
- B3M1N3 – SPAS skin with hearts;
- B34M3R – Sunbeam transport skin;
- S33Z4N2 – ice skin for vehicles;
- STR33TL1N3 – street skin for vehicles;
- S34Z4N3 – Plasma transport skin;
- TH1NKP1NK – pink skin for vehicles;
- S34Z4N4 – skin for the Purple Zebra vehicle;
- Ryguy – Ryguy vehicle skin;
- D1 $ C0 – vehicle skin;
- Napkin – vehicle skin;
- RealKreek – vehicle skin;
- 5K37CH – vehicle skin;
- Bandites – vehicle skin;
- uNiQueEe BACON – vehicle skin;
- KraoESP – vehicle skin;
- 0N3Y34R – festive car skin for Birthday;
- M4DC1TY – AK-47 assault rifle skin;
- W33K3NDHYP3 – monochrome transport skin;
- T4L3N – vehicle skin.
Codes become outdated quickly. Do not forget to visit our site – Wise Geek. Here we will, if possible, add new game gift codes. Don’t miss out as some of the codes are for a limited time roblox mod menu download!
Roblox Mad City: Prison Break
Prison – the location in which the Police and Prisoners appear. It is the main location in the game. Contains: a kennel with a dog, a police station, a prisoner’s room, a gym and other locations.
1. Find a rope in the box, go to one wall and hold the E button. Then climb the rope and climb over the wall. You can also go to the dining room and put the rope on the stove, then climb into the ventilation through the hood, walk the rope and jump off the wall.
2. Find the master key, go to the iron door near the dining room and open it while holding down the E button. Then go to the ventilation hatch in the floor and open it, also holding E. Then go through the ventilation, go up the stairs, open the hatch and exit the prison.
3. Find the spoon, go to the ground near the police base and click on E. Thus, gradually digging, you go outside.
4. Find a screwdriver and open the ventilation hatch. Then you will fall into the trash compartment, from where you will escape through the passage.
5. Craft a hammer from wood and stone, then break the toilet near the prison block and escape through the sewers. Or go to the wall near the benches on the football field, break the wall and escape from the prison.
6. Create C4 from gunpowder and plastic. Then go to the wall near the football goal of the police team and blow it up. After the explosion, you can escape from the prison.
7. Approach the policeman and, holding E, steal the card from him. With the card, you can go out through any doors of the prison.
8. If you have a prisoner friend, you can jump on the helicopter rope, which he will lower. You will fly on the rope and that’s it. You escaped!
9. If you have a weak computer, then with some chance you can jump over the cones near the hole, which you need to dig with a spoon.
10. Other tweaks:
- Jump to the corner of the police station and quietly escape;
- Once outside, jump over the car. You can also do this with boxes;
- Make a hammer, go to the toilet and throw the hammer into the toilet. To throw the hammer down the toilet, hold down E and you will be carried down the drain. Then get out;
- Find C4 explosives in the box, go to the wall and blow it up;
- Break the wall with a hammer.
Roblox Mad City: Cars
Cars in Mad City are used as a form of transport for players. When cars appear, they will be painted in the default color and have no upgrades unless you edited them in the garage, after which they will be customized regardless of which combo you chose when the car appeared.
Main functions. To enter the car, find the place where the icon appears that says: “Enter driver” and press “E”. To drive the car as a passenger, find the place where the icon appears that says “Enter Passenger” and press “E”. To purchase a car, find one that you do not currently own and try to drive it. A purchase prompt will appear on the screen with a Yes or No option. You can get nitro by driving onto the sidewalk at one of two gas stations.
Some types of cars
1. Camaro. Price: free. The slowest car. Located by the police station. Can use Turbo. Accommodates 2 people. Speed: low. Real life prototype: Camaro.
2. Dodger. Price: $ 50,000. Located in front of a criminal base and in a multi-storey parking lot. Accommodates 2 people. Speed: medium. It differs from ATV only by slight overclocking. Real life prototype: Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat.
3. Vapid. Price: $ 100,000. Located in front of the criminal base. Accommodates 2 people. Speed: medium. It differs from the $ 50,000 cars only in low speed and acceleration. Real life prototype: Lexus LFA.
4. Dominator. Price: $ 100,000. Located at the police station. Accommodates 2 people. Speed: medium. The characteristics are the same with Vapid. Real life prototype: Ford Mustang.
5. Inferno. Price: $ 500,000. Located by the car dealership. Accommodates 2 people. Speed: high. More acceleration and speed, but less agility. Real life prototype: Lamborgini Gallaro.
6. Spetsnaz van. Cost: SWAT play pass. Speed: slow. Location: police base. The van tires are bulletproof. Players cannot shoot from van windows.
Cars for ranks in seasons
|Machine name||Speed / characteristics.||Conditions for receiving|
|Phantom||Fast||Rank 50 in Season 1|
|Reaper||Average. Players cannot shoot from windows||Rank 100 in Season 1|
|Itali gt||Fast||Rank 50 in Season 2|
|Hoverboard||Average. Can float above water||Rank 100 in Season 2|
|HyperDrive||Fast. Leaves a strip of light behind||Rank 100 in Season 3|
|Rover||Average||Rank 30 in Season 4|
|Monster Truck||Slow. The truck has a high suspension. Players cannot shoot from windows||Rank 60 in Season 4|
|Snowmobile||Fast||Rank 50 in Season 5|
|Rocket sled||Fast||Rank 100 in Season 5|
|Mercedes||Fast||Rank 50 in Season 6|
|Invader||Fast. Can’t use police sirens||Defeating Pope Clack in Season 4|
|Invisible boat car||Fast. This car is invisible and cannot switch this ability||Defeating Star-Lord in Season 4 and Season 5|
|Giotto||Very fast||Defeating the Mechanical Clack in Season 6|
|Porsche||Fast||Completing all challenges in Season 5|
Roblox Mad City: Secrets of Successful Heists
Robberies are places that can be robbed by criminals and villains to make money. After each robbery, players must return to the criminal base to receive the money they stole. The police can also carry out a robbery (raid) of a nightclub or a cargo plane, but then must return to the police base to collect their money krnl exe.
The robbery status is indicated by its icon. If the robbery is open but not started, the icon will be colored. If it is open and already robbed, the icon will flash red and blue. If it is closed, the icon will be grayed out. Each heist will close at a certain time after the player starts the heist, and it will take a certain amount of time, certain for each heist, for it to open again.
- Location: city center;
- Reward: Public robbery – $ 3000 ($ 6000 VIP); additional robbery – х2 ATM for $ 1000 = $ 2000. Total: $ 5,000 and 200 XP.
The bank is one of the seven major heists available to criminals. It is the tallest building in the game and is easily recognizable by its large glowing sign. There are two ATMs outside that you can hack and get $ 1000 each. After the Bank is robbed, it will be closed for 6 minutes until it reopens. During this period, you will not be able to enter the Bank.
Exterior. The bank is a tall white striped rectangular skyscraper with three different “cubes” that make up its structure. On its right side there is a sign with the Roblox logo. The bank is written under the aforementioned logo as well as on the front of the building. At the bottom, the building looks like a museum and is surrounded by columns, with a small parking lot in front of it and several benches to the left. There are two automatic doors to the left and right of the front of the building.
Interior. The floor of the bank is mostly red carpet. On the ground floor, there is a table with a hole in the back. There is a staircase that leads to the second floor and lasers in the form of a lattice are used as an obstacle. Past the laser grid is a storage room with many intersecting lasers. On the third and final floor, there is a zipline to a jewelry store that players can use to get to it after robbing the Bank or to leave the Bank.
- Location: near the criminal base;
- Reward: Public robbery – $ 4000 ($ 8000 VIP); additional robbery – no. Total: $ 8,000 and 250 XP.
The casino is one of seven major heists located near Paradise Pier and the Crime Base. To enter the casino, the crime must pass through the revolving door in front of him. The main room can be accessed through two doorways, which will initially be closed by two bars. The computer at the front desk must be jailbroken to gain access.
Players will then find themselves in a large room equipped with various (non-functional) gaming machines such as electronic slot machines, empty green tables, and roulette wheels. There are two doors at the end of the room, each of which leads through different laser-grabbed rooms, where four levers must be pressed to open the vault. Inside the vault, there are lockers, each of which has cash that can be looted by pressing “E”. Each locker will provide the player with $ 400.
- Location: near the lake and hero base;
- Reward: public robbery – $ 5,000 (10,000 VIP); additional robbery – 1 crystal = $ 2500. Total: $ 7,500 and 350 XP.
The Jewelry Store is one of the seven main heists available in Mad City. A jewelry store can be robbed every 14 minutes. While the Jewelry Store is open, you must climb the rope on the right side of the Jewelry Store. You will then climb to the top of the building and go behind the middle platform to find a rope. Once you find the rope, you must climb the rope and continue straight ahead to drill a hole and enter the Jewelry Store.
After the vent is open, you can go to the Jewelry Store. There will be various counters where gems will be sealed behind a glass lid. You will have to hit or shoot glass three times with your weapon to break it and get jewelry, which gives 3 diamonds worth $ 500 each. Cold steel will not break glass.
When you collect the money you want to return to the Criminal Base, you can wait until the store closes, fly out through the vent with a jetpack or flying abilities, or escape through two open doorways with a large exit sign.
A precious stone. There is also a gemstone covered with cone-shaped lasers. This gem can be “smashed and grabbed” for $ 2,500, which will not count towards the 30 diamond limit for criminals. Only one player can get it for robbery.
Ice Weapon Quest. In the February 1, 2020 update, a quest was added to get the Ice Weapon.
- Use RPGs or grenades to blow up Kluck’s memorial tree. After a while, an Ice Crystal will drop out.
- There are three rectangles inside the Jewelry Store on the left. The secret door is behind the middle rectangle.
- Using the Crystal on the secret door will open it. There will be an Ice Weapon.
- Location: near a hardware store;
- Reward: Public robbery – $ 6,000 ($ 12,000 VIP); additional robbery – no. Total – $ 6,000 and 400 experience.
The nightclub has 3 floors, each of which must be walked through to access the storage on the top floor. To enter, go through one of the three doors on the outside of the nightclub. Then you need to go to two gray double doors near the DJ stand and wait for them to open, activating the robbery. Behind this door, a rope runs through a ventilation shaft, and there are rotating lasers in the middle of the shaft. They rotate randomly and can change directions from clockwise to counterclockwise.
After lifting, there will be a room with moving laser circles on the floor. You should go to the doorway in the far right corner. Inside this doorway there are two horizontal lasers that you need to jump over. This leads to a trapdoor room as well as a vending machine. After that, another set of six lasers awaits in a small hall.
At the end of the small hall, you will be presented with lasers in a grid pattern with a set of 2 lasers moving back and forth across most of the room, as well as a few more lasers that are above. They will damage you if you touch them. After crouching or jumping to avoid these lasers, you will come across a staircase leading to the topmost floor. In this room, another set of moving laser circles will spread across the floor, which can be avoided simply by avoiding them or jumping on various pieces of furniture.
Boss Key Card. The DJ stand in the front heist room will have four random colors. When you enter these colors, firing the corresponding buttons on the vending machine on the second floor (using a pistol that fires real bullets like a pistol or an AK-47) will flash green, and if not done correctly, nothing will happen. If everything is done correctly, at the end of the topmost floor there will be a “secret vault” compartment, which, when searched, will give the Boss Key Card.
- Location: in the desert near the lake;
- Reward: Public robbery – $ 7,500 ($ 15,000 VIP); additional robbery – no. Total – $ 7,500 and 500 experience.
The first danger follows the vestibule at the very entrance to the Pyramid. Here you are greeted by a boiling pit with lava and several columns. Contact with lava will result in instant death. The second hazard immediately follows the first, which consists of a large platform with various pressure plates. When you step on them, they will fall on you with thorns. The pressure plates have a similarity to the ground, the only distinguishing feature is that they are not on the same level with it. Hitting the thorns results in instant death.
The third hazard is a narrow passageway with three swinging spikes attached to the ceiling with chains. Contact with the spiked ball deals heavy damage. The fourth hazard consists of a platform with two fire emitters on the right, which alternate on and off. Contact with the expelled flame will deal continuous, heavy damage based on how close you are to the emitter.
Roblox jailbreak hack download Free safe
The fifth hazard consists of another lava pit with pillars similar to the first obstacle. Contact with lava results in instant death. The sixth and final hazard is the large winding ramp that leads directly to the vault. Neon orange balls appear at the top of the ramp and roll randomly, and contact can do serious damage. After the last peril, a vault is available containing piles of gold, gems, chests, coffins and statues of Anubis. Can players collect a maximum of 15 treasures (30 with VIP)? Each treasure gives $ 500.To the left of the Pyramid vault is a chest that can be interacted with to obtain the Golden Key. This key can be used in ClackDonald’s to obtain the Death Ray.
- Location: arrives at the criminal base;
- Reward: Public robbery – $ 100 – $ 2000 ($ 4000 with VIP).
The arrival or departure of a ship can be easily detected by its loud sound signaling whether it is leaving the ship or arriving at the pier. After reaching the shipyard, you must climb the ramp to the deck of the ship. There are several obstacles, from jumping over boxes to lasers. After that, you will come across a yellow cargo box that you can cut open (just by touching it), and then go into it to start collecting gold. Each gold bar costs $ 100. You can get a maximum of 20 gold bars. The ship will stay in the port for no more than 3 minutes.
- Location: flies from the volcano along the map to the lighthouse;
- Reward: Public robbery – $ 500 – $ 5,000 ($ 10,000 with VIP).
The cargo plane is one of the seven main heists and moves around the map. Like the cargo ship, it appears periodically. The police can also raid this place.
- Room 1. Crates can be opened with a crowbar to get a weapon that gives a maximum of $ 5,000 (or $ 10,000 with VIP) and 300 experience upon completion. Scrap is automatically issued to players when interacting with the box.
- Room 2. Behind the broken door is a room that is filled with pipes, from where hot steam is sprayed, like the fire traps of the Pyramid.
- Room 3. There are several rotating lasers on the 2nd floor. They can be avoided by walking around the perimeter of the room on the seats or jumping over them.
- Room 4. Past the lasers behind the wall there is a locked door that can be hacked and opened by interacting with the keyboard next to it. Inside is the cockpit with a red button that can be pressed to open the hatch below. Players must return to Room 1 and exit through the open hatch. Any players left in the cargo plane will explode when it flies off the map.
The bombs inside the cargo plane are identical in appearance to the bombs dropped by the Falcon or Nightjar. The heroes can open the front door and leave the cargo plane, although they cannot open the crates.
Roblox Mad City: Mini Heist
Gas station. A gas station is a mini-robbery. There are two types of gas station – Gorodskaya and Okrannaya. Each of them contains petrol stations and a building that contains shelves and 3 cash registers for $ 600 each. The city’s gas station also has electric stations and a parked Tesla Roadster. There used to be an off-road motorcycle at the outskirts of the gas station, and even earlier there was a Mustang.At the gas station, you can refuel the Nitro car, which speeds it up 2 times.
Convenience store. The convenience store is located next to the car dealership. Has two cash registers that can be robbed for $ 600 each. Outside, the building is green in color with a raised roof and 5 large glass panels. The interior of the building consists mainly of shelves, blue lockers and two checkouts. This is one of the few places where the Crate drops. It used to house ATV and 911.
Electronics store. The electronics store contains a variety of electronics such as phones and laptops, for $ 7,600. The real name of this building is “Fruit Shop”. It is a medium sized two storey building with modern architecture. Outside, everything is white, except for the front, which is a glass window, consisting of 11 vertical glass panels, in the middle of which there is a door at the bottom that must be broken to enter the building.
The interior consists of two floors, the first of which contains 8 tables, and the second floor contains 4 tables, each of which has different phones and laptops that can be interacted with and stolen for $ 600 and $ 1000, respectively. Each floor has a static grid of lasers. All vehicles respawn after 5 minutes. The electronics store is the second most profitable $ for non-VIP players, with more $ than Pyramid.
ClackDonald’s. ClackDonald’s is a mini heist that can be found near the park. You can raid a maximum of $ 2700. The cafe also serves as the location of the Death Ray. Small orange high-tech building with windows and logo on top. It can be seen that the restaurant has a “KlakAvto” on the canopy and open window on the left. The interior consists of three rooms – an entrance hall, a rear and a secret one. The hallway has a digital menu, self-service counters, the ClackDonald’s logo, cash desks (each giving $ 600) and a bank with money ($ 500).
In the back room there is a shelf with books, a safe (which gives $ 1000) and a keyhole that, when unlocked with the Golden Key, gives access to the secret room containing the Death Ray. The secret room contains a desk with a Death Ray in a glass case and the ClackDonald’s logo with red glowing eyes.
Airport. An airport is a place that houses several aircraft, as well as objects of robbery. On the Runway are Plane, Scout, Cobra, Falcon, Warhawk, and Nightjar. Jetpack is also located at the airport. The airport is located to the right of the prison, on the west side of the island. It can be found next to the testing lab. Consists of two terminals connected by a bridge. The terminals have high-tech architecture. Both buildings are glazed and have diamond-shaped columns with glass inside. The roofs of the buildings are curved.
Basically, the exterior of the main terminal resembles a checkpoint and baggage drop-off. The second terminal is the waiting room. Each terminal has an ATM, suitcases and stacks of money. All the objects of the robbery inside are worth $ 14,500. Each suitcase gives $ 500, ATM $ 1000, and stacks of money $ 500. At the airport, you can complete the jetpack quest:
- Memorize the colors on the DJ counter at the Nightclub;
- Shoot from the machine at the desired colors in the vending machine on the 2nd floor of the Nightclub;
- Open the Boss Keycard box on the 3rd floor of the Nightclub;
- In the main terminal of the Airport there will be a secret room on the right that opens with the Boss Keycard. Jetpack lies inside.
House. The Home is a mini heist that appears twice, namely in Sandy Suburbs and Paradise Pier. Each of them is identical except for their actual location. The cost of all objects in the house is $ 6700. The house is a small red building with 4 windows and a garage. The house has two entrances: an entrance door that can be broken open and a kitchen window that can be broken.
The actual interior of the house has a total of three burglar doors. The house has three rooms; living room, kitchen and bedroom. The living room has a $ 2000 safe, a $ 400 stack of cash and a $ 500 TV. In the kitchen there is another stack of $ 1000 cash while in the bedroom there are two stacks of $ 400 cash and a large $ 2000 gem.With the update to the Electronics Store, revenue from all properties in the home doubled, except for cash in the bedroom and living room, which jumped from $ 250 to $ 400, while the cost of the TV remained the same.
Box. Boxes are interactive objects (sometimes mini-heists) that fall from the sky at random times in predetermined locations. Depending on their color, they will give either cash or exclusive weapons. The game has 3 variants of boxes: red, green and gold. When one of them first appears from the sky, a loud hissing sound will be heard and red smoke will be in the air, signaling its location on the ground.
Cash cannot be received before the green / gold boxes have landed, and trying to pick up an item from the Red Box before it has landed will not result in the item being received and will instead prevent the player from interacting with it again. The boxes disappear two minutes after landing.
- Red Box: will give out either a Beam Pistol, Minigun, or Uzi-S, and the top of the box will show its contents.
- Green box: gives out $ 3500 (or $ 7000 with VIP) instantly, but in order to get money, you need to open the box, standing in a blue circle next to it for 15 – 20 seconds.
- Gold Box: gives $ 5500 (or $ 11000 with VIP).
Green boxes have a green parachute, Gold boxes have a golden parachute, and Red boxes have a blue parachute. Weapon skins cannot be applied to all weapons related to the Red Box. Tear Gas and Shield-Shield used to only be in the Red Box until they were moved to the Police Station.
Roblox Mad City: How to Earn XP and Money?
XP. XP is a value that indicates a player’s rating. Each rank is assigned an amount of XP, which, when reached, allows the player to move on to the next rank. Ranks reset at the start of a new season, along with the introduction of new rank rewards arsenal aimbot download.
Earning XP from prisoners:
- 20 XP: Craft a Knife, Hammer, C4;
- 15 XP: Disable air transport;
- 10 XP: Murder;
- 10 XP: Training;
- 10 XP: Search (boxes, barrels, trash cans);
- 10 XP: Stealing weapons from a police officer;
- 5 XP: Stealing a Key Card from a Police Officer.
Earning XP from the police:
- 25 – 600 XP: arrest of Criminals;
- 400 XP: Completion of the Night Club Raid;
- 300 XP: Completion of the raid on the Cargo Plane;
- 100 XP: Salary (received at 6:10 PM game time);
- 25 XP: Arrest of guilty prisoners;
- 15 XP: Disable air transport;
- 10 XP: Killing a Prisoner or Criminals;
- 10 XP: Training;
- 4 XP: Drive the Crime out of the car;
- 1 XP: Burst a tire.
Earning XP from Crime / Villain:
- 500 XP: Completion of the Pyramid heist;
- 400 XP: Completion of the Nightclub robbery;
- 350 XP: Completing the heist of the Jewelry Store;
- 300 XP: Completion of the Cargo Plane heist;
- 300 XP: Completed the Casino robbery;
- 250 XP: Completion of the Bank robbery;
- 150 XP: Completion of the heist of the Cargo Ship;
- 15 XP: Disable air transport;
- 10 XP: Murder;
- 10 XP: Training;
- 5 XP: Stealing a Key Card from a Police Officer;
- 1 XP: Burst a tire.
XP earning from the Hero:
- 15 XP: Disable air transport;
- 10 XP: Murder;
- 10 XP: Training;
- 1 XP: Burst a tire.
Money. $ (cash) is the main currency used in Mad City. The money can be used to buy new vehicles, vehicle skins, weapon skins, and the weapon itself. Vehicles purchased with cash are added to the player’s inventory and do not disappear upon exiting the game. In addition, money can also be bought through the phone menu. Money can be earned:
- Police officers: for the murder of a criminal or a guilty prisoner ($ 25), arrest of a criminal ($ 200 + crime bonus), arrest of a guilty prisoner ($ 200), salary ($ 2,000), completing a raid on a Nightclub ($ 300 – $ 6,000 ), completion of the cargo plane raid ($ 1000 – $ 5,000).
- For heroes: for the murder of a crime or a guilty prisoner ($ 25 + crime bonus);
- For criminals: for killing a police officer or a hero ($ 25), for completing a robbery;
- Prisoners: for killing a police officer or a hero ($ 25).
Roblox Mad City: Overview of Locations
Criminal base. Criminal Base is the base of a team of criminals in Mad City. She is on Paradise Pier. It is a large high-tech building. The base is colored white and red. She is on the beach, on the boardwalk near the Ferris wheel and the cargo ship’s arrival point.
Villain Base. The Villain Base is where the Villains appear. Here, Villains can equip one of three abilities: Raven, Ghost, and Roar. There are no weapons in this lair, and there is only one entry point: an elevator called only by team members. Villains killed by lasers or due to reset (Reset) will respawn in the den with only a pistol. The villains cannot hand over the money for the robbery and must go to the Crime Base. The lava surrounding the villains’ forces will kill anyone who touches it, making it the only base in which there is imminent danger.
Hero Base. The Hero Base is the Hero spawn point located opposite the Villains’ Lair. The Heroes’ Base is a tall tower with a large opening at the top, supported by a sandy bottom in the ocean. There is an elevator at the back that allows you to reach the top of the base where the 7 heroes are located, as well as a helicopter mounted on top of the rooftop helipad. Also on the base are simulators that XP gives.
Car showroom. Dealership Auto Show is where Nero, Avenger and Fury are located. Also in the parking lot there is a Firestorm car. It is a white building made of Art Nouveau concrete slabs with a red sign on top of the entrance. The front and left parts are glazed. There is a parking lot in front of the entrance, which is the place where the box with money appears. There are three cars inside – Nero, Avenger and Fury. There is also a small room to the left of them. It has no functionality.
Gun shop. The Weapon Shop is a place in Mad City that players can visit to get various weapons or buy skins for them. Although it is a modern building, the exterior is almost entirely made of wood. The building has tall, factory-like windows, two automatic glass doors (with one small glass bay window above them) and a large AK-47 on the roof.
Inside the gun store, there is one shelf covered with eight weapons on each side, for a total of sixteen: eleven guns, an RPG, a grenade, and three melee weapons. Directly in front of the door is the ticket office where Timemaster works. Behind the weapon stand there is a small shooting range with targets of different distances from the player.Players can customize weapon skins by talking to the cashier behind the counter. All customizable weapons will appear in a list, which allows players to buy and apply skins to their weapons. The Gunshop is the only place with Bita.
Garage. The garage is a place where players can customize their cars with skins, engines, spoilers, and other gimmicks. The game currently has 3 garage sections and 1 helipad where the player can customize their vehicle. There are two icons in the game marked with a wrench. One stands for the garage, the other for the City Docks.
The garage has 3 sections that allow you to edit 3 cars at the same time. Inside the garage, the player can edit their vehicle as they see fit. The garage can be accessed by any team except the prisoners. When a vehicle enters the garage, a menu appears and players can choose what they want to change. As long as the car takes up space in the garage, the garage door will be closed behind their vehicle.The garage is built into the building of the Dealership Motor Show. If in any way the car climbs onto the helipad on top of the garage, then the player can edit it.
City docks. The City Docks are where the player can customize their Boat, Jet Ski, Hydro, Petrel (hovering), and Hoverboard. Only vehicle skin can be configured. The docks are located on the lake near the Jewelry Store. There is only one compartment for sea transport. To the right and to the left of it there is a wooden flooring, on the sides of which are the Jet Ski and Hydro.The docks do not have a bottom layer of water under them, so if a player on the Petrel enters the docks and then turns off the hover ability, he and the car will fall under the map and die.
Roblox Mad City: Weapons Guide
Weapons are a type of item in Mad City used to fight and defend against members of enemy teams. Most weapons can be equipped by members of any team, with the exception of certain tools from the police kit, as well as items specific to the game pass that this player does not possess. All weapons are readily available in the gun shop (except for the Beam Pistol, Death Ray, Pistol-S, UZI-S, Tear Gas and Minigun). Many of them can also be found in command bases, albeit to a lesser extent.
Melee weapons work the same way, while ranged weapons tend to vary and occupy different slots. Each weapon has a clip size (minigun excluded), although the weapon’s ammo is infinite. Players can only have one weapon of each type, for example a pistol and TEC-9 are pistols, meaning a player cannot have both at the same time.
When left-clicking or right-clicking with a ranged weapon that does not have a scope, the player will be slowed down, his perspective will increase over his right shoulder, a white cross will appear, behind which the player’s avatar will rotate. After a few seconds without firing the player will come out of this state, although he can forcibly leave it by starting to run. If you right-click and then instantly left-click before the player fully enters the firing state, they can shoot from the center of their screen.
|Name||Damage / Clip Size / Speed||Note|
|AK-47||10/30 / Fast|
|MP5||8/40 / Very fast|
|Famas||10/30 / Average||Shoots 3 bullets at a time|
|Minigun||10 / Overheats after 100 bullets / Very fast||Obtainable from Red Crates|
|Death ray||20/20 / Fast||Obtainable with the Golden Key at ClackDonald’s|
|M4A1||10/30 / Very fast||Obtainable using SWAT game pass|
|SCAR||15/30 / Fast||Obtainable by using the SCAR game pass|
|Sniper rifle||40/1 / Very slow||Has a strong scope|
|AWP||80/2 / Very slow||You can get it using the “Heavy Weapon” game passage. Has a strong scope|
|Shotgun||4-70 / 6 / Slow||On headshot, maximum damage – 144|
|SPAS||2-32 / 4 / Average||Headshot, maximum damage – 70|
|Ice weapon||4/100 / Superfast||Obtained with a crystal in the Jewelry Store|
|Pistol||12/14 / Average|
|Pistol-S||12/14 / Average||Shot sound muted when firing|
|Deagle||25/7 / Average|
|TEC-9||8/20 / Fast|
|Beam pistol||35/8 / Average||Obtainable from Red Crates|
|Ultrasound-S||6/32 / Very fast||Obtainable from Red Crates|
|Taser||0/1 / Very slow||Police weapons. Paralyzes Criminals and Villains|
It has an average speed. Deals 40 damage. Kinds:
- Bit. Can repel grenades flying at the player;
- Scrap. Obtainable from Cargo Plane;
- Machete. Exclusive for Criminals and Villains.
The direction of explosive weapons (also RPG) depends on gravity. For example, due to low gravity on VIP servers, the projectiles can fly unevenly or upward. Kinds:
- Grenade. Damage – 80. Deals 80 damage to players within the radius of destruction;
- Tear gas. Damage – 5. Creates a green cloud of gas, dealing 5 damage per second. Available at the Police Base for $ 4000;
- M32. Damage – 40. Available at the Police Base for $ 5,000;
- RPG. Damage – 60. Can be obtained using the “Heavy Weapon” of the Game Pass;
- Egg grenade launcher. Damage – 40. Available on the Flying Islands near the mill.
Roblox Mad City: Heroes Game
Heroes are a Mad City team that can be selected by up to 6 people on the server to gain powerful abilities to defeat Criminals. Players who have a VIP pass can join the hero squad even if it is full (has 6 or more players). Players on a team of heroes can choose between 7 different heroes, each with different abilities.
All heroes have a chance to drop a crystal on kill, which can be raised by criminals. If the criminal picks up the hero crystal, the criminal who picks it up will have the same powers as the hero from which the crystal was dropped. Only one criminal can pick up the crystal, one day it will disappear. The heroes appear at the hero base, which is located in the lake near the Jewelry store.
Hot Rod. Hot Rod is one of the seven heroes in Mad City. Its strength is super speed with increased impact speed. His super speed is triggered while running, leaving behind red particles and making a loud noise, allowing him to run directly above the water if he comes in contact with it. The Hot Rod can outrun slower cars like Plane and Rhino.Hot Rod’s running speed is proportional to his health, which means that the lower his health, the slower he runs. In very poor health, sprinting may be slower than walking.
Voltron. Voltron is an electric hero who can quickly throw lightning bolts, dealing 4 damage per hit. The Voltron will be able to fire 50 Electric Bolts, which is approximately 5 seconds from starting Electric Bolts until the ability is recharged.
Running will turn Voltron into a ball of electricity, increasing its speed and jump height, but the sprint can only be done for a short time until it recharges over a period of time. The downside is that Voltron cannot run indefinitely, and short projectiles have a relatively low DPS value compared to other weapons that are used in close combat.
Guy. Wanta is a hero who can quickly shoot dark energy that deals 8 damage. At the same time, Vanta can become invisible when sprinting and receive a small increase in speed. This ability is not infinite and requires a recharge. Aiming with a weapon will also make the user visible.
Inferno. Inferno is a hero with the power of fire. Inferno can fly and use its power at the same time, using fireballs as a method of attack. These fireballs move about as fast as RPGs. On hitting the surface, the fireballs explode and deal 12 damage to enemies. The explosion itself deals area damage, which is of medium size. Inferno Hero Power – 6 fireballs with a 0.5 second recharge between shots.
Proton. Proton is one of the eight heroes. Proton’s ability allows the player to fire laser beams, each dealing 12 damage, and Proton is able to fire ten laser beams before reloading. Proton can also run faster than a normal player. Along with a higher running speed, Proton has the ability to double jump, which can be activated by pressing the space bar twice in the air.
Snowflake. Snowflake is a medium-range hero who can shoot ice shards at high speed that do 8 damage per hit. She has a high rate of fire and can fire twenty times before reloading. Unlike all other projectile-based heroes, she can puncture tires and break aircraft using her power.
The snowflake will have an increased speed (when running on the ground) and will be able to create an icy path underfoot while running, and can also use the ice path indefinitely. Aiming the weapon immediately stops the creation of icy paths, so the ability cannot be used as a platform for shooting. Snowflake is the only hero who does not wear the Roblox face by default on his pedestal.
Titanium. Titan is a mechanical and futuristic superhero that was added in the June 9, 2019 update. Titan’s Force is a beam projectile that emits a charging sound when fired, then attacks and instantly detonates on the surface in a range of force.
The explosion deals 25 area damage and can fire 4 times before reloading. As long as the Titan’s power is equipped, the player will be able to fly. Equipping something else in the player’s inventory or jumping while flying will stop the flight. Titan is one of two flying heroes, along with Inferno. As a Titan, you will remove all player avatar accessories.
Archer. The Archer is a Hero added in the March 20, 2020 Patch. He owns bow and arrow and is much more agile than the average player. The Archer’s main weapon is his bow. It shoots an arrow that flies at about the speed of Vanta’s dark energy and explodes on contact with an enemy or obstacle, dealing 30 damage in a small radius.
Ten arrows can be launched before reloading. He also runs much faster than the average player and has the ability to super jump by pressing the jump button twice quickly. During the sprint, the hero is left with a green trail like the Ghost. Although the character is depicted wearing a mask with a hood and cloak, such accessories are not added when equipping his power.
Roblox Mad City: Villains, Police & Crime
Villains. To become a Villain, you need to kill a superhero. With a 25% chance, it will drop a crystal with its power. Villains are the opposite of superheroes. At the base of villains, you can become one of three types of villains – Raven, Phantom, or Roar. Villains can be any form of superhero by killing the superhero with the right strength. There are also additional unique shapes. Villains can use all types of weapons except handcuffs and a taser. Villains can use cars (open), get turbo on them and use it. Villains, when dropped or dying from something (other than being killed by a hero or being arrested by a police officer), appear on the villain base synapse.
Police. The police are a crime fighting team whose goal is to arrest criminals, prevent thefts and prisoners from escaping. The policeman’s arsenal contains a shocker (taser), handcuffs, a pistol-S and a wide range of other weapons to choose from. The police team can be selected by a maximum of 10 players on the server. After 2 nights, the police officer will receive their salary at 6:10 pm (or sunset) depending on their performance.
The police team can also deploy the spikes on their vehicles by pressing “Q”. This function is only available to the police. The police team can take the dog with them by going to the booth and pressing “E”. The dog will only chase the criminal if the policeman uses the whistle. Then the dog will catch up with the criminal and bite him, which will significantly slow down the speed of the criminal’s movement.The Police Officer can raid the Nightclub and the Cargo Plane. The 10-player limit was added after the Police Dogs update.
Crime. Crime is a team whose goal is to rob and create chaos on the city streets. You can only become a crime by escaping from prison for prisoners. They are opponents of the police and heroes. Criminals can use weapons, but unlike police, criminals cannot use tasers and handcuffs. Criminals, like villains, can knock out a card from the police, and a crystal from the heroes (a crystal of the kind that the hero was killed). Criminals can loot many buildings in MadCity. For example: Bank, casino, gas station, airport, diner, hardware store and so on. Also, criminals can become villains by killing a superhero.
Roblox Mad City: Apartment
Apartments are a series of locations that players can use as a form of housing. Players can customize the interior of their apartments with a variety of wallpapers and furnishings that will remain when they log out of the server. Likewise, apartments are a one-time purchase.
Several apartments can be placed in the same building, allowing players to visit other people’s apartments. The Home app on the phone gives players 3 customization options. The player can lock their apartment, change their spawn point to their apartment, and turn off all radio stations playing there.
Types of apartments. There are currently 5 types of apartments in Mad City:
- Penthouse Tower of Utopia. Elite apartments located next to the bank. It can be bought for $ 5,000,000. These are the largest and most expensive suites in the game with 13 rooms, all of different shapes and sizes. Basically it is a series of halls and rooms, some of which branch out into other rooms.
- House of the Sea Breeze. House of Sea Breeze is located next to the mini-robbery “House”. To get there directly from the prison, you need to drive along the left road and turn left at the first turn. Cost: $ 2,000,000.
- Grand Park Apartments. Cost: $ 750,000.
- Casino Park Home. Cost: $ 100,000.
- An ordinary house. An ordinary house is located next to the Grand Park Apartments. Consists of 2 rooms. The main room has an elevation that can be counted as room 3.
Map markers are automatically turned off when inside the apartment, but they can be turned on again using the settings in the phone. Players can use weapons in their inventory, trying to summon a car in the apartment, and the inventory will appear again.
Roblox Mad City: Mini Games
Mini-games can be accessed through the “Mini game” application on your phone. Here players can purchase and exchange game tokens. Game tokens cost 20,000 each and can be exchanged to start a game mode. When a player chooses a mode, all other players will be asked to choose if they will participate. If none of the players has signed up, the game mode will not start and the token will not be used up. On VIP servers, game modes do not require game tokens to activate.
Game with weapons. The participants are teleported to the prison. Each player starts with a random weapon and gets a random weapon when they kill another player, replacing the one they used previously. The first to get 22 kills wins. During the mini-game, participants are placed in a neutral team. Players can get a weapon to pass the game whether or not they own the pass, as well as a laser blade.
Team battle. The participants are divided into two teams and fight in the prison. The first team to score 50 kills wins. Players receive a random outfit consisting of any primary weapon, shotgun, pistol, melee weapon, and grenade at the start of the game and when they respawn after death. If this game mode lasts long enough, it will automatically end and the player who spent his token will return it back. For the duration of the mini-game, the participants are divided equally into the red and blue teams.
Hide and seek. Players are teleported to a construction site, downtown park, or Paradise Pier and are surrounded by invisible walls. One random player is selected, and all the rest are hidden. After a minute has passed, the seeker has five minutes to fire and kill each jumper with the seeker pistol. If the finder fails, all survivors are hidden by default. During the mini-game, participants are placed in a neutral team.
Roblox Mad City: Game Passages
Game Passes or Game Passes are permanent benefits that can be purchased in-game via your phone or directly from the Mad City Store tab on the Roblox website robeats script.
Types of play passes. There are currently 10 general play passes available in the game, with a total cost of 3300 Robux.
- SWAT. Price: 3000 Robux. Provides access to M4A1, SWAT Van and SWAT uniform.
- Radio. Price: 200 Robux. Allows you to play sound from the Roblox library from vehicles.
- VIP. Price: 1000 Robux. Allows you to bypass team limits, doubles your heist and bonus money, and provides a “VIP” chat tag.
- Heavy weapons. Price: 400 Robux. Provides access to RPG and AWP.
- Pet +. Price: 100 Robux. Unlocks more customization and dog toys.
- Pack of emotions # 1. Price: 200 Robux. Unlocks eight emotes that can be used from your phone.
- Pack of emotions # 2. Price: 200 Robux. Unlocks the other eight emotes that can be used from the phone.
- Mobile customization. Price: 100 Robux. Allows you to customize vehicles and weapons on the go.
- SCAR. Price: 300 Robux. Provides access to SCAR.
- Double XP. Price: 500 Robux. Doubles XP gained from any action that gives XP.