GEOMETRY DASH SUBZERO is an Android game with a release date of 12/21/2017 from RobTop Games. Game genre: Arcade. In the article, we have summarized tips for leveling from TOP players, developers ‘answers to gamers’ questions, guides for beginners from the official website and our secrets of passing the game. Attention, the article is periodically updated, check the Wise Geek website more often.
Geometry Dash SubZero: A Beginner’s Guide
Geometry Dash SubZero is an arcade mobile game from RobTop. The game is a small application to the main game – Geometry Dash. SubZero was released on December 21, 2017. It contains some elements that will be included in the major update 2.2, they can be seen during the passage. The game is distributed through Google Play and the App Store, while it is free.
At the moment, players have 3 levels available:
- Press Start.
- Nock Em.
- Power Trip.
You can play in normal mode or in practice mode.
Practice Mode (Practice Mode) – this option is the game, which is available in each version. The function gives the player the opportunity to practice passing the levels. You can also find out the location of objects and traps. You can enable this mode through the “Pause” by clicking on the green diamond. In practice mode, you can create “respawn points” to which the character will be transferred after death. Points are created automatically by default mega hack v6.
In the game settings, you can turn off the automatic saving of points. This can be done by unchecking the “Auto-Checkpoints” checkbox. Dotting is easy enough:
- If you are playing on the phone, then you should pay attention to the 2 buttons at the bottom of the screen. With the left one you will create a point, with the right one you will delete the last point you created.
- If you are playing an emulator on a computer, then you should use the buttons on the keyboard “X” – removes the point, “Z” – puts.
- If you are playing on Xbox 360, you should use a game console (the arrangement of buttons will be described on the screen).
It is worth remembering that in practice mode, you cannot collect coins.
At the start of the game, you need to select a character. You can choose the appearance of the hero in the “Character menu”. To get new avatars and hero coloring, you need to complete the “Achievements” and enter the secret codes. The character is controlled with a finger, which should be driven across the phone screen, and also use the left mouse button + space bar or up arrow (on a computer). The appearance not only decoratively transforms the hero, but also gives him various options.
|Character appearance||Character characteristics|
|Cubes (Cube)||Jumps up 3 blocks when you flick your finger across the screen. If you hold your finger for a few seconds, then the character jumps on his own. The character breaks if he falls into traps.|
|Ship||If you hold your finger on any point on the screen, then the character rises up. If you release your finger (mouse), the hero begins to decline.|
|Balls||If the character touches an object or the ground, he will change the flight path. It must be constantly monitored.|
|UFO (UFO)||Performs jumps. If you click on the screen, the hero will make a small jump while in flight. Like a ship, if you release your finger (mouse), the UFO will begin to descend.|
|Wave||Moves up diagonally. The hero does not make contact with objects, with the exception of the upper and lower edges of the card. If you click on the screen, the character will rise higher.|
|Robots||Performs large jumps, with the hold time affecting the jump height. Can move by jumping long distances.|
|Spiders||The hero can instantly move to any nearby target using a teleport.|
It is interesting to note that if during the passage you change any figure to a UFO or a Ship, then a Cube will appear and sit in them.To avoid obstacles, you need to constantly monitor your hero. You should also learn to tap the screen in time. You should play in practice mode in order to understand where you need to press so as not to land on an obstacle.
Secret Coins are a game item that can be collected in SubZero to earn Achievements. The coins have the shape of a circle painted yellow, in which an alder star is inscribed.
- They can be found at every level of the game. At each stage, you will find 3 coins that are located in hard-to-reach places.
- For closing all levels, you are entitled to additional coins.
- Coins can be obtained for finding a special secret.
- If you go to the “Coming Soon” tab (coming soon), you can find another 1 coin. The tab can be found by flipping the arrows through the stages of the adventure.
Custom coins (User Coins) – the similarity of gaming gold coins. Up to 3 trophies are allowed in the map editor. These coins have the same value as regular money. These coins are divided into 2 types:
- Bronze – Player-created coins that integrate into the map to increase the difficulty of the passage.
- Silver – if you have created a truly interesting and varied map for passing, and the developers noticed it and singled it out separately. In this case, the trophies created on the map will turn into silver, which will give some bonuses to the creator and the players who will go through the adventure.
In order for your map to become known, you should go through it, record the passage on video. This video should be sent to the developers. In this case, you should write your ID (player identification number).
Application of silver coins:
- To increase your own Achievements.
- To complete daily tasks (in full version).
- In order to enter a special storage.
Geometry Dash SubZero: full version – this version you are offered to download on the main screen of the game developers. There is a “Full Version” button in the center of the screen. Clicking on the button takes you to Google Play (or the App Store). The main game, Geometry Dash, costs 109 rubles on the open page. Whether or not to buy the full version is your decision. If you liked the game, or want to participate in content creation and try yourself as a map developer, then you can try to purchase this version.But, if for some reason you do not want to pay, but you are interested in the passage, the “Free Levels” button is placed in the lower right corner of the main SubZero screen. By clicking on it, you will be prompted to download SubZero’s sister Geometry Dash World. Here you will have access to 10 more cards to complete.
Geometry Dash SubZero: Press Start Walkthrough
Press Start is the first level. It’s easy enough to get through. At the stage, you can change the position of the camera, and you will also find several spheres that will help you change the trajectory of your character’s movement.
- At the start, you need to guide the hero through the spikes sticking out of the floor. To do this, you need to jump over them.
- Next, you need to jump on the pillars.
- As soon as you pass the pillars, you will see an image of a skull and the inscription Press Start on the screen. Having passed the outline, the hero is thrown into the air by an invisible trampoline. At the same time, the hero’s speed is increased by 3 times.
- Then you again have to move along the pillars.
- Next, you should click on the balls. After which your character will turn into a ball. The most important thing when controlling the ball is to correctly change its direction of flight in order to move to the platform.
- After getting on the platform, the hero again turns into a Cube (or into the figure that you chose at the start of the stage).
- Jumping on pillars, at the end of which gravity will be distorted.
- The character’s appearance changes again, he becomes a Ship. The next section of the track is dotted with cones covered with thorns. Here it is a good idea to watch out for the flickering disc that will lead you in the right direction.
- Then in the background you will see an image of a skull. He is not as harmless as at the start of the level, as he will try to break your character. To get around the “firebrand” you should change the appearance of the hero to a Robot. Next, change the direction of gravity by calling portals.
- Further, blocks in spikes located diagonally await you.
- Gradually, the character will begin to slow down. This will reveal the beginning of the mini – level. This is a difficult moment of the track, where you need to move along the platforms, pushing off the side faces. In this case, you should collect special balls.
- It is required to shorten from the boss, then he will die, in contact with the edges.
- Begins 2 mini – stage, which is similar to the first.
- Upon reaching the “Continue?” (Continue?) You will meet an old acquaintance – a skull. Here you run away from the boss along the pillars and crossbars. At the moment when the skull almost overtakes the hero, you change his appearance to the Ship.
- Battle with the skull – you should avoid the enemy’s aimed fire several times.
- You will find it before the first mini – stage (about 67% of the route). To pick it up, you need to turn into a Ship, and get to the top of the pyramid. Where there are no thorns, a coin will be placed there.
- 74% of completing the track is still the first mini-game. To pick up a coin, you need to click on the golden sphere while turning the track to a horizontal position, without touching its neighbor. You will be transported back and you will take a coin.
- Battle with the skull – 92% of the route. At the moment when the skull will attack the hero 2 times, you need to move up, there is a coin.
On 19% of the track, if you do not click on the balls, you will see the inscription “TAP” (Click). When you pass part of the level in the form of a Robot, then if you fall into the gorge on 55% of the route and die, you will be given a “Hold” prompt.
Geometry Dash SubZero: Nock Em Walkthrough
Nock Em is level 2. It is somewhat more difficult than the first stage. This is the longest level. In the stage, a reversal portal is used, while the camera changes the angle of the shooting direction mega hack v6 free.
- You start as Cuba.
- In the beginning, you jump over different subjects. There is a moment when the character falls to the ground.
- Then you find yourself in a neon room. It is worth being careful, as in room 4 you will not climb up, but start falling.
- This section of the track will end when you see the name of the stage in the background.
- Then you gradually transform into a Wave, a Ship and a Ball. After each segment of the track, the character needs to break through the vertical partition. At the moment when your hero has the appearance of a ship, you need to move along the arrows.
- The hero turns into a Cube again. On this section of the track, you should constantly move in different directions in order to go around various objects. At the extreme turn, the force of gravity changes.
- After that, a journey through the neon begins. Right here all the time.
- Before you change the appearance of the hero, you will read “Nock Em”, and the character will have to jump over the symbols.
- You are transformed into Wave, Ship and Ball again. On the last segment, you can play with the Spider.
- On this section of the track, the surrounding objects are in constant motion. It is very difficult to go through the segments in the form of the Ship and the Ball.
- Then neon begins again, with the character turning into a Spider and a Cube.
- It is important to note that on the last segment of the level 2 track, the hero can change his trajectory.
- The coin can be found on 4% of the track when you are running the Cube. To get a coin, you need to jump to the table where the reward is located. If you don’t want to die and start the level again, you should jump.
- On the section of the track, while passing the level by the Ball, at 48% you can find the 2nd prize. But in order to pick up a coin, you need to take the key on 37% of the track when you pass the level with the Ship. Further, while you are a Ball, you should not touch the golden trampoline, but change the flight path. When you get the trophy, you should return to the original choice of direction.
- At the end of the adventure at 84%, you will find the last coin in the image of the Spider. In this case, it is recommended not to move to the ceiling, but to continue walking along the bottom.
Geometry Dash SubZero: Power Trip Walkthrough
Power Trip (energy adventure) – the last level with the highest difficulty.
- At the start, you overcome a chain of spikes.
- Then you turn into a Cube (if at the beginning you chose a different appearance of the hero).
- Here the track consists of pillars. In this case, you should change the trajectory of movement by clicking on the emerald balls. This will give you the opportunity to fly off the thorns.
- This movement will stretch up to 11% of the stage. This also includes the turns of the track.
- Then you find yourself in a room with dark cones, which have a bright color.
- Then you will start jumping between the platforms, periodically you will pass through the portals of gravity.
- After leaving the hall with the blocks, the hero will start to accelerate and turn into a Wave. On this section of the route, you should use teleports to get from one place to another. But it is very difficult to pass this part of the level, as the speed is high.
- This room is like a maze, so you have to change the position of the camera.
- Then you can rest, passing part of the track in the form of Cuba, which moves rather slowly.
- The tranquility will end after completing the phrase “Get ready …”
- When you fly through the phrase, you will transform into a Spider and start increasing your movement speed. But on this segment it is not very difficult.
- Then the Robot will replace the Spider. In a new form, you need to go through a chain of thorns. After the thorns, the hero will move to the Cube.
- On this part of the track, you should push off from the side edges 2 times, trampolines will help in this, and overcome the spikes.
- Next, you will again see another warning in the background “This will hurt …” (It will hurt).
- Until the end of the level, the character will jump over tires at 3 times the speed. But the position of the camera does not need to be changed.
When you run the track at 66%, experienced players advise not to click on the 2 pink ball, while you should fall between the spikes. Thus, the character will move to the top line of the map, the further path you will pass without obstacles and traps. At 73% it is recommended not to tap on the emerald ball, so you will get down the map and finish the passage without problems.
- You run as a Cube on 20% of the track, where you will stumble upon a trophy. But before you notice it, you will be 19% of the road on a pole. But you can’t jump! You should go through the cone, where you will get into the gravitational teleport, and then get the prize.
- You are in an inverted room on 33% of the track. The coin is obtained in the same way as the first trophy. You will just go through the area.
- Now you are a small Cube and are at 97% of the track, but before that, you should click at 92% 5 times until the symbols turn light green. But you can pick up a coin only after going through all the letters.
Geometry Dash SubZero: Map Elements
These are items placed on each level, when touched, the character is destroyed. At the moment there are 2 types of traps: thorns and saws, which vary in size.
- Very small.
Other thorns are the most insidious and dangerous, as they can stretch to the maximum width of the hero’s jump. Spikes are the main type of trap. Each subspecies is divided into several more types:
- Simple – a primitive device that can be seen from afar.
- With the color change option , it’s a tricky device, as it can change the color to match the background.
- Disappearing – the closer the hero gets to the trap, the less noticeable it becomes.
- Colorless – Difficult to see (especially at high speed) as it blends into the background.
- Fake – does not threaten the hero in any way, but it is difficult to distinguish him from an ordinary thorn.
Saws – unlike thorns, they have a larger radius of damage, while being in constant motion. There are also several types of them:
- Large ones are the most dangerous, as they are difficult to jump over (2 blocks).
- Average .
- Small .
- Decorations for traps – serves as a simple decoration, and does not harm the hero.
A very insidious element of the game, which heralds the beginning of a new section of the track. There are 2 types of portals:
- For game modes , they change the appearance of the hero.
- For interaction – change the physical parameters of the route segment.
If you do not know how this or that portal works, then it will be difficult for you to complete the levels. They are somewhat similar to each other, so you should carefully study their location and their properties in practice mode.
Change of appearance
|Cube||Green ellipse with multiple spheres around the edges.||The hero, when moving, turns into the image of a Cube, which can jump 3 cells, and also move while jumping a certain length (depends on the difficulty level). The maximum is 6 cells.|
|Ship||Pink ellipse with spheres.||The hero appears in the Ship he controls.|
|Ball||Orange ellipse with spheres.||The hero turns into a Ball that moves smoothly and changes direction when pressed.|
|UFO||Yellow ellipse with spheres.||The hero appears in a UFO that he controls. Can jump to the top of the map.|
|Wave||Blue ellipse with spheres.||The hero becomes the image of the Wave. Unlike the Wave you selected at the start of the level, this Wave dies from any contact with map objects.|
|Robot||Purple ellipse with spheres.||The hero turned into a Robot jumps 5 cells.|
|Spider||White – purple ellipse with spheres.||The hero turned into a Spider performs the standard actions of this image.|
- Yellow – changes gravity, that is, the hero jumps down and falls up.
- Blue – changes gravity, making it what it was before the Yellow Portal.
- Yellow – rotates the camera angle on the track, while the actions take place in normal mode.
- Blue – puts the camera in normal mode. This portal can only be activated after being yellow.
- Pink – reduces the size of the hero.
- Green – returns the hero to its normal size. This portal can only be activated after being pink.
- Orange big arrow – reduces the speed of the hero by 0.7%.
- Blue thin arrow – increases the speed of the hero by 0.9%.
- 2 green arrows – increases speed by 1.1%.
- 3 pink arrows – increases speed by 1.3%.
- 4 red arrows – increases speed by 1.6%.
Trampolines – these items throw the hero or change the trajectory of his movement. The effect starts working even if you touch the subject. There are 4 types of trampolines:
- Yellow – throws the hero low.
- Pink is weaker than yellow.
- Scarlet is stronger than yellow.
- Azure – changes the trajectory of the hero.
Spheres (Orbs) – these items perform predefined actions that the character you want to activate (the player must click on the ball). There are several types of spheres:
- Yellow – throws up the hero.
- Pink – throws up the hero, but not as much as yellow.
- Blue – changes the trajectory of the hero.
- Light green – changes the movement of the hero, and throws up the hero.
- Scarlet – throws up the hero, but with greater force than yellow.
- Black – pushes the hero vertically or horizontally.
Geometry Dash SubZero: Hidden Game Modes
Achievements (Achievments) – a specialized counter your actions in the game. Achievements can be different, and you get a nice bonus for completing them. There are not many achievements in the SubZero version, but they come as a nice bonus to the full version.If you decide to download the full version of Geometry Dash and Geometry Dash World, then all accounts will be combined, you will be able to navigate games from one account, and many additional functions will also be opened.
|Press Start!||You should complete the level as usual (not practice).||Surprised Cube|
|Ultimate Press Start!||You need to collect secret coins (3 pieces).||Cheerful Cube|
|Nock Em!||You should complete the level as usual.||Graphic Cube|
|Ultimate Nock Em!||You need to collect secret coins (3 pieces).||Pyramidal cube|
|Power Trip!||You should complete the level as usual.||Angry Cube|
|Ultimate Power Trip!||You need to collect secret coins (3 pieces).||Aggressive Cube|
All skins earned in Achievements can be used during replay or in other versions of the game.
Storage (The Vault) – it’s a secret playroom, which is available in all versions. It can be accessed from the main screen, on which an icon in the form of a closed lock is located in the upper right corner. To open the castle, you need to collect 10 custom coins (this can be done on the cards of other players). When the entrance becomes available, an active dialog line will appear in front of the player, into which special characters can be entered. For the code to work, you must click on the icon in the form of the Black Demon. For each code, you can get an interesting bonus.
|Robotop||The robot is the leader.|
|Spooky||The cube is a ghost.|
|Ahead||Stealth (the image of the Ship).|
|You must enter your own in-game nickname.||Cube is Big Brother.|
|8, 16, 30, 32, 46, 84 (The numbers are entered only in this order).||Exclusive Ship.|